Inchcock Today – Wednesday 31st January 2018

Wednesday 31st January 2018

Azerbaijani: Çərşənbə, 31 Yanvar 2018

0030hrs: I stirred into pretend life. Again with the feeling, I’d been having terrible dreams, but no actual memories. No scribbled notes found either. I do hate it when this happens!

Thoughts seemed far less confused than of late in the grey-cells area. But, this was to change in milliseconds. My maniaphobia was tested for a second or two, as the brain joined the body in semi-unison, and the fears and worries returned, with ideas that the anecdota rumbling around in the head was going to turn out to be a disaster. The mess they will make in the kitchen when they move the new radiator? The Nottingham City Homes people that Jenny has arranged for me are coming to help me and sort out the alarm? Why was Anne Gyna not giving me so much bother this morning? Will Inchies Lesion ever heal up? When will the next Whoopsiedangleplop or Accifauxpa attack come? Why am I fretting about these things? Do I fear to be sane?…

I fidgeted in the £300 second-hand recliner and, the arrival of the first Whoopsiedangleplop appeared. I must have been at the nocturnal-nibbling again last night, for a melted lump of chocolate had come stuck to my dressing gown, the chair, the cover, the pillow and my hand! As I felt around trying to make no more mess as there already was, I came across some raisins scattered about and clinging to all the areas mentioned above. Heck of a job cleaning everything up. During which I started to worry about the lack of the ailments pain and hassle again? I must free myself of these dereistic thoughts!

After much effort and frustration, I cleared up the mess and deposited the covers etc. that needed washing in the already bulging laundry bag.

To the kitchen and got the Health Checks were done. Made a brew and took the medications.

Off to the Porcelain Throne. Another messy session. More cleaning up and medicalisationing. Tsk!

The flat seemed nice and warm this morning. This just made me fret over what the new radiators would cost me when I get the electricity bill.

I took this picture through the kitchen window.  It did nothing for me, other than to prompt the brain into, wild, varied unsuitable, depressing mind-wanderings and to adopt the pathetic self-pity-loathing mode.

I dropped mug, and it bounced straight onto the corn and up again, and I caught it! An odd sensation it was; the depths of anger at me letting it fall from my grasp – The agony of it landing on precisely the most painful spot of the foot it could – and the delight and surprise at my catching it as it bounced up again, unbroken? Oh, and I did this while it was empty too! Hehehe!

On the computer. Loaded and sorted the pictures to use in yesterdays and today’s blogs. Got the Monday… no, Tuesday diary, finished off. Then started on this off.

WordPress Reading and the Comment responses were done.

0310hrs: Made a mug of tea. Then onto CorelDraw to do some more page top graphics so I can get some drafts made up in advance.

0445hrs: Got them done, now to start making the layouts up.

0529hrs: Got the draft, drafts, (I think that’s right?) done.

Off to make another mug of tea, keeping a good grip on it this time. While in there, I opened a can of curried baked beans to have later with the meal – I’m not sure if I should or not now, though. I caught the purlicue of my left hand on the edge of the lid when removing it from the tin. The baked beans have now been flavoured with my blood. Humph!

This started the old brain pondering away. It’s no surprise that the medics can’t control my Warfarin INR level is it. Haemorrhoid Harold and Inchies Lesion pour blood so regularly, although, to varying degrees, the occasional nose bleeds don’t help. Still, mustn’t complain, I’m still here yet. Count my blessings I thought. It didn’t take long. Hehehe!

I went on a rare or no longer used words search for an hour or so, I got a few to use.

Went to the kitchen to make a brew, and found it was raining very heavily.

Took this photo out of the window, and while I was doing this, a loud bang came from behind me. Fritted me! Never found out what it was though.

Most annoying and frustrating. I did not have my hearing aids in and heard it clearly?

Did the ablutions, did the midday medicationalising and off out to the Obergruppenfurer Warden Julie (No signs of Warden Deana, on holiday I imagine, or working as cover at another complex… or poorly, but I hope not the last one.) in the shed.

Met several other residents there, and a few laughs, insults (Welsh Bill was there!) and tale-telling took place. Bill suggested I try TK Max to look for a jacket come coat, told me gents stuff in the basement. Someone else said to try Primark, May added the American Shop sometimes have things like this in and they had a sale on! So, that was three stores for me to try to get long sleeves shirts and a jacket from.

We went out to catch the bus. A natter en route with May and Margaret and hubbies.

Made my way to the American shop, up the escalator and pottered around for ages, but found nothing suitable.

As I came out and made my way towards the TK shop, a chance presented itself when the sun came out, for a ‘Moody’ photograph. Not too bad.

Into the TK Max place and down into the basement. It was all ladies and kids clothing down there. (Thanks, Bill! Huh!) Back up to the ground floor, then up to the top storey. Where I found a lot of youths clothing on many racks; All in a mess having been mauled by Nottingham Shoplifters and perhaps a few customers as well? Hehe!

I walked back towards the twitchel into the back of Primark’s store to investigate there; but, a fight was taking place in the alley. So, I withdrew and walked the long way around and went in the front of the store. The same result here.

Nothing whatever that fitted, appealed or interested me.

Back out and had a walk through the Slab Square, taking another opportunity to try for a ‘Moody’ picture.

Not such a good one this time.

The rain threatened to come again, so I made my way to the L9 bus shelter to keep dry. It did not arrive (The raining).

I attempted a third effort at a ‘Moody’ photographicalisation.

But failed miserably with this one. Tsk!

The bus arrived a little late, which is normal for this time of day. I gave the driver a nibble bar to cheer him up, he looked a little under stress to me. Bless him.

Finished a crossword on the way back on the bus. Smug Mode adopted, Hehe!

Off of the bus and as I limped along Chestnut Walk back to the apartments I could hear the workmen doing something on the far side of the flats, the cladding work I expect.

Hope the rain keeps off for them, it’s looking likely to come anytime again now, getting very murky looking.

Got in and assembled the comestibles for lunch… well, I put the beans in the saucepan on a low light.

Feeling drained and weary, I updated this post to here.

Meal sorted, and very tasty too! Pork Knuckle with much gelatine, tomatoes, the ‘special’ curried baked beans with human blood, Hehehe!) continental bread, potato sticks a mandarin and lemon yoghourt and a lemon mousse.

Washed the dishes and accoutrements.

I seemed to be extra-tired, extra early tonight, well, this afternoon. Did the Health Checks and took the medications.

Incapable of doing anything constructive, I settled in the £300 second-hand recliner, expecting the Strobe Alarm to activate or a telephone call to come in and disturb me. But they didn’t.

The Morrison delivery, laundry to do, the Strobe-Pillow Alarm being tended to… no, that’s Friday. Tomorrow is the men moving the radiator from the drawer in the kitchen, or the other way around is it… so tired now, but sleep would not come. I turned on the TV, and that did the trick… Zzzz!

6 thoughts on “Inchcock Today – Wednesday 31st January 2018

  1. You photos have a especially cold look to them today. It could be the beans trying to turn you into a vampire. The bloody vampire beans and pork knuckle look like they were quite good.

  2. The Nottinghamians were not a happy lot today Tim, gloomy, sour and a depressed shower they were. Hehe!
    You’re right about the bean nosh. It was excellent taste-wise. I’m a tad concerned at my enjoying eating the blood so much? Hahaha!
    Your clever moon photography was amazing!

  3. That first one is a great moody photo 📷
    Hmm…I generally make my own baked beans as it’s the only way I can eat them. I hadn’t thought about curryfying them though. Good idea 🙂 😃 thank you.

  4. My favourite recipe was given me by Patti in Orlando, bless her.
    Mustard, curry powder, soy or Wine vinegar and sultanas or raisins, Tracey.
    Lubbly-jubbly as someone on TV used to say?
    TTFN petal, oh, the alarm just left, and the electrician arrived now to move the heater.
    TTFNski. XXX

Leave a Reply