Inchcock Today – Monday 5th February 2018

Monday 5th February 2018

Shona: Muvhuro 5 February 2018

0035hrs: After a horrendous night of fitful nodding-offs dreaming and waking, (No memories of them) I stirred and with great effort, forced my way out of the £300 second-hand recliner. Off for a wee-wee, to find the PPs soaked in fresh and dried blood. (A lot of anguish and mess to sort out later), and did the Health Checks and took the medications. Recorded details in the log.

The stomach was rumbling and grumbling. Put the kettle on, made a brew, and shot back to the wet room to utilise the Porcelain Throne. Most uncomfortable of sessions. More cleansing needed! Tsk!

Found the days medications in the pot near the kettle, I thought I’d taken these? I hadn’t it seemed, so I did. Hehe!

Got the computer on and started this post going.

Finished off yesterday’s diary of woes and got it posted off.

Went to the WordPress Reader. I made the comments.

The stomach is churning away severely again.

Went to Facebooking. Did some more of the TFZer Transport Series Graphic for the TFZer page.

Time to get the ablutions and medicationalisation treatments done now. Not looking forward to this, but it has to be done. Back later on folks.

Uncomfortable medicationalisationing followed the wonderful shower tooth-cleaning and shaving session.

0845hrs: Sorted and took the black bags to the refuse chute.

Prepared the things needed for the trip to get some pork knuckle in jelly and hearing-aid batteries.

Off out into the most misleading oh, so heatless sunshine.

Took this photo of the continuing work on the Woodthorpe Court flats half-way along Chestnut Walk on my way to the Warden, Obergruppenfurheresses Temporary hut. Walking well this morning. The right foot was sticking out a bit further to the right than usual, but no more painful than usual.

Into the hut, Warden Deana greeted me a good morning as she was leaving the shed. Inside was only Roy, and Welsh Bill sat opposite each other chinwagging. I offered them a cheery “Morning lads, are you both okay this nippy morning?” I was totally ignored. I smiled and chipped in with “I can go outside and come in again you know!” Each of them turned to look at me, both gave me a sort of ‘Phwert’ noise, adopted a semi-smile and carried on gossiping. Hehe! Nice to be well-liked, innit.

Out to the bus-stop and got on the City bound L9. En route, it dawned on me that the audiologist department does not open on a Monday. This was most annoying my forgetting again, cause I did the same last Monday! Twit!

Got off on Upper Parliament Street and walked through the Victoria Centre Shopping Centre (Mall) through to Tesco at the far end.

On this stretch of highway, there was a terrible saxophonist street artist with his instrument container used as a ‘Place-Cash-Here’ box. A band of three was making one hell of a loud racket and din, supposedly to make music and collect donations in the doorway of yet another closed-down City Centre business on the corner of Clumber Street. I could see from where I stood, no less than five street sleepers.

I attempted to take a ‘Moody Shot’ on Clumber Street.

Facing straight into the cold sun and holding the camera low. I had no idea how it would come out because I could not see the screen of the camera as I took the pot-shot photograph. However, this is the resulting effort, not good, but interesting.

It seemed that the Nottinghamians this morning, there were all in low spirits. Long faces, scowls and glumness seemed to be everywhere around.

In Tesco, I got some pork knuckles, jars of black bean sauce, sugar snap peas, brown bread thins, pork shoulder steaks and mini franks… how that packet of Fresh Cream Strawberry and cream doughnuts got in with the other fodder, is still a mystery to me. Hehehe!

Paid the lovely lady at the checkout and walked back along through the shopping centre and onto Upper Parliament Street.

Waiting for the bus, I noticed the street sleeper outside the PoundWorld shop, had three people approach him with a flask and bag of goodies. He was very quick to conceal his mobile phone out of sight under his blanket.

During the fifteen minute period that I waited for the late running bus to arrive, no less than three paramedics, two ambulances and a fire engine passed by. No signs of any police, of course, I didn’t see any officers in all the time I was in the City Centre.

The bus arrived, and Frank’s better-half was on, I sat next to her and had a natter as we proceeded in a Northerly direction toward our apartment building. She was not very well, just getting over a bout of flu, bless her.

Had a ‘Memory Blank Period’ when I got into the flat. It lasted a couple of hours or so, during which I have no idea what happened. I seemed to come out of it having eaten the meal, that was on the tray on my lap as I sat there watching the TV?

I went to do the Health Checks and take the medications, to find that I already had done so.

I found this photograph of the meal on the SD card the following morning when I went to update this post.

It seemed whatever took place, had not affected my appetite at all. Shame I could not recall enjoying, or even if I did, the cream cakes. But only the empty box remained. Hehe!

I’ll mention this and make an appointment with the doctor at Wednesday’s blood test.

Did the washing up and settled to watch some TV. I kept nodding and waking for ages.

4 thoughts on “Inchcock Today – Monday 5th February 2018

  1. Mornin’, Gerry!
    I’m very much enjoying your transport collages and graphic headers!
    You have photographic evidence that your “autopilot systems” are functioning perfectly!
    Is it possible to order your batteries online and delivered via post? have them

Leave a Reply