TFZers Marie ♥ and Inchcock
Tuesday 7th July 2020
- The Dentist for Toothache Thomas, two fillings and an extraction needed, at least, I reckon.
- The Podiatrist to bleed the ankle impostume, and get the toenails cut.
- The Audio centre to open so I can get some batteries for the hearing aids.
- Diabetes ‘training to cope’ lessons to start.
- The year overdue Cardiac Check-up on Metal-Micky ticker to be done.
- The optician to open again, and get some new reading glasses, and ask if he can do anything, lens-prescription-wise to counter the effects of Saccades-Sandra.
The right-hand little finger knuckle is so painful at times, others no bother at all? There is no swelling or bruising, but the bone seems to be getting a tad more extensive, and firmer, well, it feels brittler. And the digit is moving away from its brothers for some reason?
Got the kettle on, and took a snap of the morning view from the deadly, near-lethal ungettable at to clean new window.
Got the health checks started with the sphygmomanometerisationing. The results look good again.
Took the morning medications, and off to the wet room for another wee-wee. A marathon leak again. The legs looked thinner than ever, yet somehow misshaped?
I got the four-pronged walking stick at my side on the right, with the long picker-upperer hung on the top of the stick. The waste bin to my left, and started of by doing a graphic on CorelDraw. Then two thoughts to use later on.
It wasn’t long before I was back in the wet room, having a wee-wee again.
At least it didn’t last so long this time, and it had turned to an orangish shade.
Ah, I seem to be working my way through the rainbow lately. Haha! Well, a bit of fun does no harm. Does it?
Got the updating finished. Sent the link off, then went on the WordPress Reader.
But on the plus side, Thomas Toothache was not as bad as last night. (I anticipate regretting saying this later, now!) I regret, the ablution session was back to normal again!
Ablutionalisationing Report: Painful but different!
- By the time I’d finished and got dressed, I’d bent down and used the picker-upper so often, Back-Pain-Brenda had kicked off!
- The teeth-cleaning, although far less painful than yesterday, involved dropsies with the toothbrush (3), Toothpaste (2) and the mouthwash bottle (2). That went down both times with the lid off. So, now I need some more.
- The shaving was a tad farcical, too! Razors (4), foam can, after-shave (To stop the bleeding). Cuts (3).
- Stubbed the toes moving the shower chair!
- The shower-head went down first use of it!
- On the bright side, it missed my feet and toes, and Nicodemus’s Neurotransmitters came back to life after this incident! Yee-Haa!
- I did get a little visit from Dizzy Dennis, though. Enough to ensure my having just one, half-decent clout on the elbow from the grab bar, Tsk!
- Getting dried off went well, no clearing of the floor cabinets things, dizzies, knocking against anything, or loss of balance! Smileworthiness!
- The medicationalisationing; Between Harolds Haemorrhoids, and the Fulton’s Furunculosis creaming, a fair amount of Arghing and Cringing was carried out.
- Dressing: Ah, the one that caught me out unawares! I was getting a little over-confident, I think. As I was getting the PPs on, I pulled a tad too firmly, and torn them, falling backwards, and had a clash with the door frame. I lost! I can still feel the connecting moment, and there may well be a decent bruise to photo later.
I staggered out of the wet room, in agony! Hahaha! Went to make a brew of Glengettie and take another painkiller. Made up two more black bags, and took them to the
Returned and got the mug of tea made. Took this photo of the rather foreboding morning skies, arrived on the computer to visit the Facebooking sights. Or, Facebooking sites!
Getting on with this blog, and the intercom rang out. Aha!, it was Nurse Hristina arriving, so late I’d forgotten about her attending. So, I had an uplift in spirits at seeing her again!
Always sad when she has to go.
I got the oven on, warming ready for the fish in batter. To have (I decided), with the new spuds, can of garden peas, and fresh tomatoes. That’s the plan anyway. Did some more updat
Prepped the nosh, as the rain poured down relentlessly. Oh, and the balcony door that locked on its own accord last month now does not shut-to at all. Another of the mysterious wonders of Woodthorpe Court: The Ghosts, Hobgoblins, Boll-Weevils, Aliens, Gremlins, Karakia-cursing entities, and hallucinations. Materialisations, poltergeist, lemures, wairuas, kehuas, manifestations that permeate, pass through the pores and interstices of space, through the time-continuum. Usually, without rupture or displacement within the building. To cause havoc, fear and frustration, as they dislodge time itself, in their aspirations and skulduggery, to complete their given them by Mephistopheles, instructions; ‘Let’s make life unbearable for Inchcock’ mission?
Washed the pots, took the evening medications and was soon nodding off, sat in the £300, second-hand, c1968 recliner.
The Thought Storming began, so I put on a Boon DVD, and this seemed to dissipate the Thought-blasting. The first time this has happened. After a few nod-offs, waking again, rewinding the DVD, I drifted off into a blissful state of Sweet Morpheous!
The kind lady went through what Enoxaparin I had in hand and was careful to get me to read the details from the box, to avoid any errors in working out the dosages I’d have to prod myself with. She went through the dosage and asked questions about my health (that took some time to deal with, Hahaha!)
She was most understanding when Stuttering Stephany, annoyingly kept br
The new immediate doses (I was writing them down as she told me), were; Tonight; One
I got the injection in the stomach done, then took the extra Warfarin.
Within minutes of taking the Enoxaparin sodium anticoagulant, the ticker began to race, which is usual and no worry. Other than it prevented me from getting to sleep. I was all mentally full of beans. If you know what I mean?