Inchcock Today, Sat 6 Aug 16: Worried about Olive and everything else I think.


Saturday 6th August 2016

0626hrs: I gave up trying to get any sleep, and dismounted the £300 second-hand recliner chair. Bits of dreams lingered, but they soon disappeared into the ether. Tsk!


WRWW & HD went well. No bleeding from Little inchy or Haem Aroids.

The middle toe on the left foot looked less inflamed this morning.

Made a nice strong cup of tea and took the medications.

Had to nip back in for yet another WRWW. Sneezing well.

Laptop on and did some Facebooking (For four hours or more, Tsk!).

11cWent into the kitchen to get the vegetables ready for roasting later.

Took a photographicalisation through the window. Not sure what I did, set or button I hit wrong, but it came out really vivid and bright?

It was a sunny morning, though.

Got the vegetables (parsnip, Spanish onion, mushrooms, leeks and orange peppers, all sprayed with sunflower oil into the oven cooking, and a packet of instant potato with bubble and squeak to have with beetroot, tomatoes, roast onions with them.

I went to see Olive at 84. She was not too well again, and I got the impression it would be best to leave her sadly alone today, bless her. Back to the flat.

WRWW, and made a cuppa, the vegetables won’t be long before they are cooked now.

Not feeling to well myself now.

11dGot the fodder consumed.

Took the medications, then had a jolly good shower. Applied pain gel to areas I could reach, put some antiseptic cream on the bothersome toe.

Popped onto the scales, but I’d rather not mention any details if you don’t mind like. (A cough!)

Worried about Olive, now bleeding again from Little Inch, and the British Gas Farce, I felt sure I’d soon nod off tonight, though. I felt psychologically busy but drained.

I did manage to watch some of the DVD and then blissfully drifted off.

Almost springing awake and in urgent need of a WRWW – the struggle to get out of the £300 second-hand recliner chair almost led to an accidental leakage. Fortunately, I got there just in time, but I did rip the jammy bottoms a bit while gaining access… and Little Inchy lesion had started to bleed again! Humph! 

Back to the £300 second-hand recliner, and realised I’d only been asleep for twenty minutes or so! Getting back into the land of nod was impossible, the fretting and worrying started again.

So, I put the TV on to see if anything was on, and there was not, so to kill the time waiting for sleep to arrive, I retuned the Toshiba television. After an hour or so, I got it working again, this time with the radio channels of my choice on it. BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 3, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 4 Extra, Radio Nottingham, Smooth Radio, World Service and Classic. Reset I looked at the channel list, but no radio ones on it? Another half hour or so ad I got them back on, but I have no idea how I did it? The CCTV channel with a view of the foyer doors downstairs had moved to another channel number too?

Still, no sleep coming, so I dismounted the £300 second-hand recliner and hobbled to the kitchen and cleaned the sink area. The troublesome left foot middle toe seemed a bit easier, but, I suppose with my doing no walkies today?

Back in the £300 second-hand recliner chair and settled awaiting yet again, the bliss of sleep…

Still waiting…

Leave a Reply