Of lists of love and hate (challenge)
Thanks to https://tessacandoit.wordpress.com for nominating me for this one!
Now I need to put my thinking head on, and that’s not been used much lately, and actually think!
Hehehe, just a bit of fun like.
The rules are quite easy:
1. Name ten things you love
2. Now name ten things you hate
What I love…..
1. My laptop
3. The Internet
4. Microwave sausages
5. The people on the Troll Free Zone on Facebook
7. Helping those worse off
8. My Free Pensioners Bus-Pass
9. Sociable people
10. My pipe – even though Doctors say I can no longer smoke it
What I hate…..
1. Pavement Cyclists!
2. Me Ailments: Dodgy ticker, reflux valve, haemmorhoids, skin cancer, bowel cancer, Arthur Itis, Anne Gyna, high blood-pressure, cramps, stuttering, partial deafness… better stop, I’ll run out of room! Hehehe!
4. Anti- social elements of our society
5. Taking/making decisions
6. Cruelty to animals
8. Being handicapped and unable to do certain tasks
9. Being nervous of my own shadow
10. Being alone, although I have been for donkey’s years now
No obligation to do this – but it might let you release some built up feeling by releasing to the world your dislikes! Hehehe!