Inchcock Today – Thursday 2nd November 2017:

Thursday 2nd November 2017

0310hrs: The grossly wobbly body regenerated into imitation life and waited a few moments for the brain to energise and join it.

I had to absquatulate the £300 second-hand recliner to go for a wee-wee. The innards still brewing as they had been all night, giving Reflux Roger the opportunity to provide me with much hassle. Although, of more concern was Duodenal Donald this morning, very sharp stabbing pains from him. On the bright side, the teeth were no bother, nor were they bleeding anymore. Hemorrhoid Harold only the tiniest drop or two. Anne Gyna and Hippy Hilda in a generous mood, too.

Made a brew and did the Health Checks and took the medications.

The emissions of wind from the lower regions persisted, I think that something is fermenting inside there in readiness to attack later. Hehe!

Turned everything off and rebooted, no good. Did it again after resetting the Virgin box, and it returned.

Got on with finishing off yesterday’s Inchcock Today. Checked the Calendar, Morrison Delivery twixt 0630 – 0730hrs, and the Social Hour today.

Off to the Porcelain Throne, apart from the evacuated product being rugby-ball shaped and reluctant, there was no bother.

Emails sorted. Then WordPress reading was done.

Did some Facebooking next. Facebook Froze!

The Morrison man arrived, and what a picklement in finding room for the fodder and stuff I’d ordered.

All this lot arrived and cost me only £41.99. (US$ 55.70).

And, no Whoopsiedangleplops or Accifauxpas putting them away today.

I may have got too many spuds in, though. Hehehe!

Still, they looked fresh so they might last a little longer.

I’m concerned that the fridge freezer may fall through the floor and down twelve stories to the lobby?

Got some fresh clementine juice instead of orange this week. Hope I like it.

I’d say I also overdone the cleaning materials I reckon.


After getting all the stuff away, including the 2X6 bags of Marmite Crisps, of which I already had nine packs in stock. What a Plonka I really am! I noticed how the weather had changed.

The mist had thickened and lowered.

When taking this picture hanging out of the window, and noticed the Bin Lorry in the Cul-de-sac in front of the flats, I thought I’d try a close-up of the truck and workers and post it on the TFZer site and ask if the refuge lorries look the same in Australia, Canada and America

It was a fair distance away, and this is as close as I could get and still keep the photo in some form of clarity.

As I closed the window shut, I got a shower of rainwater over me, the camera and clothes. Humph!

Limped into the wet room and dried me off.

Back on the computer to update this, and it was still very slow, stuttery.

Gave up with it and did the ablutions after checking the bag had the nibbles, Raffle Prizes and yoghourt pots in for Obergruppenfurheress Dean and Obergefreiteress Julie. They are so busy with all these upgrading problems, bless them.

Sorted out and took the bin bags to the rubbish chute.

Made sure I’d not left anything on that shouldn’t be and set out to the Windwood Huat and the Social Hour. Walked down with Mavis. Gave Wardens Deana and Julie their nibbles and treats. Into the main room and deposited the raffle Prizes on the tray.

Bill (William on Sundays sat opposite me, the woman from the Building Company (Moaning away) to my left. BJ arrived later and sat next to Bill. I took the nibble box around, and some of the residents (Three) actually spoke to me.

Bought my raffle tickets and gave them away. Did the crossword book. Bill and George helped me.

The Porcelain Throne was needed, so I departed a little earlier than usual back to the flat and the wet room.

Took this photo outside the hut, of the area between the blocks.

A fair bit of activity going on. The workmen had finished putting the climbers onto the walls of our building. You can see them clearly now on Woodthorpe Court sides in the second photograph I took.

Got in and up to the apartment post-haste and into the wet-room for what turned out to be only a winds releasing session and wee-wee. Hehe!

Checked the big spud in the Crock-Pot, t’was okay. Decided to have this potato sliced and put in the oven with s cheese slice on top of each portion. A tin of peas or beans and some smoked mackerel in BBQ sauce, surimi and perhaps a pickled egg?

Got the computer on and updated this rubbish.

Made a start on preparing some graphicalisationing on CorelDraw. One finalised and posted off.

Got the fodder served up.

Not too good on the teggies, (Cheesy boiled spuds) but flavoursome all the same.

The mackerel and surimi sticks tasted excellent!

Oh, and the Morrison 100% Clementine Juice was awesomesauce. Not so sweet as the orange one, bit of a tang to it.

Wee-wee, then I Fell asleep.

Medications taken, Health Checks were done. Temperature down, Weight up. (Tsk!)

Washing up the pots and got the point of the steak knife down a fingernail. I’m getting pretty adept at doing this lately.

Memory is hazy for the next few hours. I think all I did was nod-off and waking up.

13 thoughts on “Inchcock Today – Thursday 2nd November 2017:

  1. Your fridge is quite full and you have enough cleaning supplies to warrant a visit from Hazmat. Beautiful misty photos. Great idea to use the crane with the lifts down. Is there an alien buster service like Ghost Busters they could call in to deal with the possessed elevators? You did a really nice job arranging that plate of food.

    • Haha! You might be right, Tim. Some of that stuff ahs been in there a long time.
      Them flipping elevators, I’ve just explained the farce with them this morning. Both were working, but I think one or theother passed by my floor several times before they stopped on it! Hehe!
      Glad you liked the photo’s Sir.
      Had a bash at doing one from the kitchen window this morning, I’m posted it on todays diary, let me know please what you think. I tried to get it showing outside with the fog and rain, plus reflecting the layout of the kitchen in the background with me waving in between.
      Hope Laurie and the furries are doing well. TTFN

  2. Glad you made it to the social hour, even if you didn’t get to stay for the end. Great that things finally seem in motion with the construction. I can’t see the truck well enough to compare, lol. <3

    • Thanks Corin.
      Foggy, cold and rainy this morning here, gal. It was crystal clear at 0120hrs, now it looks almost like an Old London Town pea-souper. Hehe!
      Hope you are doing alright with your ailments petal. Please have a cyber-cuddle. ♥

  3. Clementine juice is a bit more acidic than standard orange juice, but a nice change if the stomach can handle it. I guess it comes down to do you like tangy or sweet?

      • It’s hell getting old, as someone said and a zillion elderly and getting older people have repeated! I’m still able to eat pretty much anything, though I noticed gassy foods (all of which I like for attributes other than gas…! LOL!) have begun to leave me in a state.

      • Cheers, Doug.
        I’ve a list of foods not to eat from the cardiac unit and some relating to the ulcer, cancer, reflux valve, haemorrhoids, and Anne Gyna. I carefully listed them on the computer and a notebook. The computer got stolen and the notebool lost when I moved into the flats. You’ve got to laugh ain’t we? Hehehe! TTFN Sir.

    • I understand what you say, Tessa, and sympathise. ♥
      You would have laughed at me this morning gal. Two Whoopsidangleplops up to now. I bent down in the laundry room and forgot I’d got the anticeptic spray in my pocket and set it off as I bent, and soaked the pocket, underwear and skin with it. Haha!
      Then, later I got down to wipe up some tea I’d spilt, and had to giggle myself at it, well, at the performance getting back up again! I nearly had to press the Wrist-Aid-Alarm, but glad I didn’t cause I got up after a while.
      We carry on best we can don’t we petal? Hehe! XXX

Leave a Reply